Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Misdiagnosis

Or no diagnosis at all.

I wonder how many are being misdiagnosed.....Or diagnosed late.


here's a fact. There was a time when you visited the doctor, got a prescription for your drugs, and went on your merry way.

You never questioned the doctor, what he said was golden.


Nowadays times have changed. As you wait in the ER, the doctor's office; as you listen to the diagnosis in the clinic, you can simultaneously google your ailment to learn more.

YOu can even get the opinions of communities online with similar condition to figure out what you're up against.

With all of this information patients are starting to do less 'nod and go' and more research on their own. We don't take what one doctor says at face value, we want to double and triple check, we do the due diligence. It is our health after all.

Now, let's not go overboard and be the patient nobody wnats, but there's nothing wrong with actively seeking second opinions and arming yourself with a pile of questions. It is healthcare aftera ll, not pill popping.....

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I agree with your point of view that we are unconscious for health because it depends our future, through internet we search the diseases and opinions for our safety and don't even trust on our doctor!


    Dr Clark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...

    Yes i agreed with your point of view this is the best way to diagnose.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    Herpes is a serious and recurring condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by USA Doctors. But the best way to fight and get rid of herpes virus permanently is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbal Doctor, who cures people of HIV virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be worried that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases Alzheimer disease, Eczema,Shingles,MS,Bullous Pemphigoid,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism,vaginal rashes, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    He's a good man and he will help you

    ReplyDelete